GRB Link Venus X-1
- User-defined resolution adjustments
- Replaceable input optional modules
- Support EDID edit for VGA, DVI, HDMI inputs and read EDID for outputs
- Support WIFI control function
- Multiple cascade synchronization split
- Seamless switching between inputs
- Auto input formats detect and conversion
- Support dual pictures operation
- Two install sending card slot
- Max Supported output resolution ：1536×1536@60Hz/2560×1152@50Hz
VENUS X1 is a multiple outputs video processor that accepts a wide variety of video signals, including DVI, VGA, HDMI. CVBS, SDI (SD/HD/3G compatible) and USB. VENUS X1 combines truly seamless, fade in fade out, glitch-free switching with advanced scaling technologies to meet the requirements of high quality, high resolution video presentations
VENUS X1 also launches the latest, user defined image size and coordinate, dual image processing, multiple cascade mapping, different user configurations and controlling, key in and out and other advanced functions for high-end show. VENUS X1 supports EDID editing for VGA, DVI, HDMI input ports and read EDID for output ports, support EDID modify by windows control program. PC modified EDID, users can edit the EDID of input port according to the resolution of outputs to achieve the optimal input resolution.
VENUS X1 also supports local front panel operation, remote widows based software control by RS232, USB, Ethernet, and WIFI control. In addition, VENUS X1 is based on replaceable input optional modules structure, with different modules, you can reach more possibility and application range.When a LED Sender Card is fitted (sold separately), control the settings directly from the front panel of X1 without the need for PC software. Settings include not only LED panel layout and size, but also brightness and gamma, amongst others.